HP Procurve 1400-24G Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
ProCurve Switch 1400 Series
The ProCurve Switch 1400 series provides plug-and-play simplicity for high-bandwidth connectivity.
The ProCurve Switch 1400-24G is a 24-port 10/100/1000 switch with 22 10/100/1000 ports and 2 dual-personality ports.
The switch features silent operation via a fanless design.
Features and benefits:
• ProCurve/IEEE Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports
• Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9,216 byte frame size to improve performance of large data transfers
• High performance: wire-speed performance provides maximized throughput for all PCs and servers
• Half-/Full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices by honoring the priority and type of traffic
Ease of use
• Unmanaged: provides plug-and-play simplicity
• 10/100/1000 auto-sensing per port: automatically detects and sets the speed for any 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, or 1000Base-T device
• Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators: provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation
• Small form factor: ideal for desktop use; space-efficient for deployment flexibility (1400-8G)
• Designed with no fan: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces
• Lifetime warranty : for as long as you own the product, with next-business-day advance replacement (available in most countries)
Condition: Used. Tested.